Peterborough Heritage Festival
300 re-enactors, 3,500 years of history and 30,000 visitors all in one weekend…
The Peterborough Heritage Festival is back bigger and better than ever for 2015! The spectacular big weekend takes place on Saturday 20th and Sunday 21st June in the heart of the city centre and includes…
- A Full Medieval Joust – the first time such an event has taken place in an English town centre for over 500 years
- Two Weeks of Fringe Events, including exhibitions, walks, talks and activities .
- Local Heritage Food Fayre – tasty & unusual cheeses, breads, meats and drinks
- Historical Market selling authentically crafted period items such as clothing, jewellery and leatherware.
- An Exclusive Schools’ Day on Friday 19th June, when pupils can experience 3,500 years of history brought to life!
Vivacity’s Heritage Festival is organised in partnership with Peterborough Cathedral, and is generously supported by sponsorship from Perkins Engines Limited.
Download the Festival leaflet in PDF format to find out more about this year’s programme! or have a flick through below
Join in the conversation with #PeterboroHeritageFest