Customer Care Policy
At Vivacity, we are always listening to our customers and commit to resolving any issues members have swiftly. We set clear standards of service and review these regularly to ensure they are relevant and effective, based on our commitment to our customers.
We expect all staff to set very high standards of behaviour based on our aim and to provide service in a courteous, timely and helpful manner. Staff are trained and constantly evaluated to enable them to deliver the highest possible customer service, enabling them to provide clear concise information about our varied products and services.
We do realise that we don’t get things right all the time, however, we try to learn from our mistakes and improve our venues based on our customers feedback wherever possible.
Complaints received either verbally or by written correspondence are logged and the responsible staff member will be identified. Responses to complaints will be made within 5 working days. These responses will detail the results of the investigations and any actions to be undertaken to remedy the complaint.
We have a procedure for all customer concerns. This ensures that any concerns are raised with the correct team or department.
We do ask that service and facility issues to be raised at the time they occur or shortly after.
- Concerns should be raised with a team member at the venue. You can speak directly with any team member or via our contact us page. www.vivacity.org/contactus
- All written correspondence will be replied to within 5 working days and will be passed on to relevant teams where necessary.
- Face to face complaints are aimed to be dealt with at the time the issue is raised where possible.
- Where issues require further investigation, we will update you within 48 hours and keep in contact where required until the complaint has been resolved.
- If a complaint cannot be dealt with on site it will be escalated to a member of the senior leadership team.
If you have any further concerns after contacting one of our managers, you can submit your feedback via our online form www.vivacity.org/contactus. This will be forwarded to the relevant department to investigate. If you select an individual site, your feedback will go through to the management team of that venue.
You will receive a reply within 5 working days